Somany Ceramics has launched the industry’s first 3D Tile Visualizer. The visualizer is touted as the first of its kind in the industry and it will tap the space of virtual reality. The 3D Tile visualizer enables a user to visualize, through the virtual reality that how certain products will look in his or her space prior to purchase. The 3D Tile Visualizer was launched at Delhi Acetech 2016 and customers can visit Somany Ceramics Experience Centre at Connaught Place, New Delhi to experience the visualizer and plan their existing spaces.
The 3D Tile Visualizer will be implemented in Somany Experience Centres and it will be made available at to the franchise stores pan India. With the launch of 3D Tile Visualizer, Somany Ceramics has made the tile buying experience more real, accurate and fun.
The Somany Ceramics team created a real-time room planner and it allows customers to create their houses layout easily. Just with the help of a touch screen to feed in dimensions, furnish it with a vast furniture library and make it look like their home with small details like wall colors, doors, color lights etc. For your information, the layout is created in a real life-like scale and then tiles can be visualized on floors and walls. The tile dynamically adapts to the size so that you have your house created on a 3D screen before you buy them.
Some of the key USP’s of the 3D Tile Visualizer are:
- A Real-time Room Planner which allows consumers to create a virtual layout of the entire house, with the minutest details such as the dimensions and scale.
- The availability of a real, life-like scale layout which can help the customers understand which tiles will suit the room best.
- A prebuilt library of floor layouts for inspiration.
- A design inspiration center replete with stylish interior decoration options.
- A complete life-like scale walk inside the house created.
- A tile design center with a complete collection of floor and wall tiles by Somany Ceramics for consumers to try out digitally irrespective of their availability in the store inventory.