Barcelos on the eve of Friendship day invited 21 kids from Samparn Home and celebrated the Friendship day with them. At their Hauz Khass outlet, this celebration takes place and initiative like this will shed some light on the life of underprivileged kids. The day of Friendship at Barcelos brings more excitement for kids as they exchanged friendship bands with each other.
For your information, Barcelos was known for authentic Portuguese cuisine and its gourmet gastronomy. To add more joy and happiness in their life, Barcelos also organized the dance of friendship by Anubhav Sharma. If you do not know, Anubhav Sharma is the founder of stage life India and ex-senior faculty from SHIAMAK DAVAR DANCE ACADEMY.
On the eve of Friendship day, at Barcelos simple games were conducted, dance of friendship was organized so that the kids remember this friendship day as a great memory in their lives.
- Barcelos has grown exponentially which led it to start franchising in 1998.They have opened their food chains in many parts of the world.
- It is famous for its Peri-Peri menu which is gradually increasing its customers.
- Company has a service office in London with its group offices in Centurion, South Africa as well as national distribution centers in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and in Gaborone, Botswana.
- The food offered by them is of the best quality and menu includes dishes never eaten before.
- Barcelos is known for offering best authentic Portuguese cuisine and its gourmet gastronomy.
- The company currently employs in excess of 2000 staff and instills ongoing high standards and expectations from all staff at head office and stores alike.
We at iliketravelfood supports this kind of initiative and promise them to help in future for other events like this.