Gurgaon has become the biggest city of Haryana and it is the one city which generates maximum revenue for the state. Earlier i.e. 20-25 years ago, Gurgaon used to be a small town, but in the past few years, Gurgaon has experienced tremendous growth in terms of residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure. Above all, the population has also increased rapidly and because of this, now the city is facing issues due to its unplanned infrastructure. On a daily basis, many people come to Gurgaon in search of work but many of them are unable to live here because of the high rates of properties. Keeping this factor in mind, builders have started seeking possibilities in areas adjoining main Gurgaon, and one of them is South of Gurgaon (Sohna), a region which was ignored earlier but is now attracting a lot of interest.
The thing which I like about South of Gurgaon is its prime location and the fact that it is easily accessible from regions like South Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad. Above all, there is a direct road too by which it doesn’t take more than 20-30 minutes to reach the prime locations of Gurgaon from South Gurgaon. Those who work in MNCs like TNS Global, Google, Cognizant, Software One, Huawei, Aricent, Genpact, Rockwell Automation, Pfizer and Atos are advised to stay in South of Gurgaon because it is closer to their work places.
And that’s just the start of it. All major education hubs like Delhi Public School, Ryan International, Amity University, GD Goenka World School, JK Business School, KIIT Engineering College, KR Mangalam University, Ansal University, etc. are within the reach of South of Gurgaon residents. In addition to this, famous hospitals and health care centers such as Medanta, Fortis, Artemis and Paras are also close to South of Gurgaon. And if that’s not enough, then you can rejoice in the fact that world class hotels like Country Inn, Westin, Crowne Plaza and Gateway Resort by Taj are also nearby.
Many of you are aware that there is shortage of land with property rates in some parts of Gurgaon and Delhi reduced by 10-20%, but when compared to South of Gurgaon, the rates have increased in South of Gurgaon by 15-20% in couple of years. According to experts, this growth will continue to last for at least 15 to 16 years and by that time, the population of South of Gurgaon is estimated to increase by 10 times. South of Gurgaon has an organised development of residential & commercial apartments and above all, the townships are planned in such a way that it won’t get congested or over-crowded in the future.
When compared with Delhi NCR, South of Gurgaon is cheaper and since it is in a rapid development phase at present, the property rates here are still affordably attractive. South of Gurgaon is also good if you thinking of investing because in the coming years, it would be a hugely beneficial investment. But I am sure you’ll be thinking ‘what about the infrastructure’? Well, there’s a raft of infrastructural development planned to make this region a haven for property investors and home buyers alike.
- Delhi-Mumbai Freight Corridor
- Badshahpur Flyover which would be a 2 km long elevated road towards Badshahpur market, Orbital Rail Corridor that will connect south Gurgaon to other cities to NCR and more.
- Kundli–Manesar–Palwal by pass from the southern side of township and its course of action is at final stage.
- They are also planning to connect Metro from HUDA City Centre of Gurgaon to South of Gurgaon.
All these projects reduce the travel time from South of Gurgaon to any other city of Delhi NCR. Apart from this, many private builders have also started working on their residential, industrial and commercial projects. In the near future, the residents of this township will get these facilities:
- Wider, well laid-out roads.
- Plenty of schools and hospitals close to the residential blocks.
- 60-meter wider road from Sector 5, Sohna to Golf Course Extension Road which will help you to cover the distance of approximately 8 km in few minutes.
- A Disney Park.
- A 1700-acre Industrial Model Township (IMT) between Sohna and KMP Expressway that is going to be 3 times larger than IMT Manesar.
- 3 Theme Hubs namely Leisure, Leather and Sports hub.
- The world’s 2nd largest Gold Refinery by MMTC.
- World-class development in the area of 6,110 hectares/15,725 acres out of which 5000 Acres for residential and commercial development in 20 sectors and 2600 acres will be reserved and developed as open green spaces.
- Keystone Knowledge Park on Sohna-Palwal Road.
- Biotech SEZ for the Pharmaceutical industry on Sohna-Palwal Road.
As of now, South of Gurgaon is less congested when compared to Gurgaon and is close to nature too. South of Gurgaon has Damdama Lake which is one of the natural lakes of Haryana and it has Aravali mountains on its edge. Right now, around 10% of Delhi’s population resides in Gurgaon which is as bad as Delhi in terms of air pollution. South of Gurgaon is a brilliant alternative since it is much greener when compared to Gurgaon or Delhi NCR. Hurry-up now, before it’s too late.